Best Way To EARN MONEY ONLINE
One of the best ways to Earn Money online from Youtube, starting a Youtube Channel is the simple way you can easily start Youtube Channel, nowadays youtube is a very popular platform for making money. YouTube gets almost more than 5 billion video views per day.
YouTube was founded by Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim, they were worked for PayPal. They started YouTube for the video-sharing website where users could upload, share and view content. The domain name “www.youtube.com” was activated on Monday, 14 February 2005 and with video upload options being integrated on 23 April 2005.
The first YouTube video “Me at the zoo” was uploaded on 23 April 2005, by co-founder Jawed Karim at the San Diego Zoo. During the summer of 2006, YouTube was one of the fastest-growing websites on the World Wide, which was uploaded more than 65,000 new videos. On 9 October 2006, Google purchased YouTube for the US $1.65 billion in stock, and this process was completed on 13 November 2006. at that time, this was Google’s second-largest acquisition.
Easy Ways To Make YOUTUBE Faster and Earn Money
Starting a YouTube channel is the simplest way of all and there is a no needs investment. YouTube gets almost 5 billion video views per day which proves its power on the internet.
Make Money Youtube Channel, Nowadays PewDiePie YouTube Channel has the largest subscribed YouTube Channel in the World and has earned 12 million dollars in 2017 from running a single YouTube channel. Felix Kjellberg is the owner of PewDiePie.
You too can see such success if you take advantage of the opportunity that YouTube provides us currently.
Many users find on the Internet these types of queries so, you will choose and make videos on these topics users find like how to earn money online from youtube, how to make money on youtube 2020, making money YouTube, how much earn money from youtube, how many subscribers to make money youtube, youtube earnings, youtube income, how much we can earn from youtube, how to make money on youtube views, how to make money on youtube without making videos,
YouTube Suitable For
People who love to create videos, like to talk about a video, shoot documentaries or short films.
Skills Required for Create Youtube Channel
Ability to create a video using software tools or record a video using your mobile phone or camcorder.
Time Required for Starting a YouTube Channel
Virtually you can start within minutes. You will just have to visit YouTube.com, and create a channel and upload videos.
Peoples also find YouTube Downloader, Youtube to MP3, Funniest YouTube Videos, YouTube Gaming, YouTube Video Download, youtube for kids, etc.
Read also: How to write a Successful Blog Post
Top 10 Tips to Make YouTube Channel
1. Create a YouTube channel around a specific theme such as Humour, Tutorial, Recipe, Technology, etc. Don’t just go out create any random unrelated videos channel.
For example, if you love gadgets, you can create a gadget review channel where you review the latest gadgets and help people to decide whether it’s the right choice for them.
2. Select a theme in which you are really interested. Analyze other videos related to your topic, see how many views those videos get. It will help you to get an overview of how many people are interested in your topic or theme.
3. Generally, the more the views more beneficial the theme is. As more people are searching for it.
4. Check out if there’s any concept missing in the currently existing videos related to your topic or theme. You can cover these concepts in your videos to fetch more views.
5. Give your best to engage with your audience. Study the comments you get on your videos, learn the hidden expectations that your audience has from you.
6. Try to find out what they like about your videos and what they don’t. The study which videos get the highest retention rate and find the reasons behind them.
7. Spy on your competitors and try to model the things that are working for them. But never try to copy them, always maintain your uniqueness.
8. Always try to improvise each new video from the last one. So, when you look at your first videos after a few years, you should think about how bad I was earlier.
That’s a good sign; it shows that you’ve improved.
9. Experiment, experiment, and experiment. Never fear to try something new and see how it works. Experiments are the only way where you can find new and exciting stuff that can catapult you way ahead of your competitors.
10. Finally, try to collaborate with other YouTuber’s who are doing similar work. Learn their strategies and mindset. Working together can do wonders for your channel.
11. Do the things that you love and enjoy your life.
How to Monetization YouTube Channel
The general rule for monetization on YouTube is straightforward and after compliance with your eligibility, Your Channel for Monetization and you can easily earn money from YouTube. Your Videos Get More views mean more money you will earn. You will have to enable the monetize option in your YouTube channel settings. It’s very simple.